Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Photobucket


Are we Bible readers snobs? Does anyone but Christians get this? And what should we do about it?

But the person who is not a Christian does not understand these words from the Holy Spirit. He thinks they are foolish. He cannot understand them because he does not have the Holy Spirit to help him understand.
-1 Corinthians 2:14

So how do we get non-Christians to want to understand?

My suggestion is to live. Live the life of a Christian. We had the perfect example. We must be with non-Christians and let them see us handle things as Christians--and when we fall short--which we will--show that we are forgiven!

And I recently found another outspoken Christian on Ravelry--a knitting community on the internet--and she had this on her site:




Do you have to be a Christian to think this is funny?

I don't know--but I think it's funny!

No comments:

Thanks for stopping by...



Free Hit Counters

Free Hit Counters

Most of these thoughts and words are not mine. I have the Holy Spirit alive in me....and often have no idea what is going to be written until I read it as it is being typed. It's awesome!

Do you believe in a higher power?

My Higher Power

My Higher Power
I owe sooo much........everything!

About Me

My photo
I love my life...most of the time. Daddy always said, these are the cards you've been dealt, no re-dos, do the best with what you've got! I sure did love that man!