Thursday, September 11, 2008

I'm so human......forgive me!




Fear....lack of faith?

I have a dear friend that has had so many traumatic things happen to her and her family in the last two years, that I hurt for her. Recently she lost her leg because of complications of childhood diabetes. But it didn't keep her down. She got an artificial leg and off she went. Then came rashes and stomach problems. She is so small and frail now. Now pains in her chest, which they thought might be pneumonia, now shown to be a heart attack and she needs triple bi-pass surgery.

I shouted to God.....where are you? She's your child.....she's been through so much! Are you there? Can you hear me?

And I remembered a story where a man lost his son and cried out to God in the same manner--where were you? I trusted that you would not let my son die! Where were you, God? And God answered him, 'The same place I was when my son died.'

My God is there, and knows the future, and will not leave us! Here is a great song to remind us!



Thank you Chris Tomlin, but most of all, for your comfort and love, thank you God!

I will keep my friend in my prayers, and know with confidence, God is in control and has it all worked out!


No comments:

Thanks for stopping by...



Free Hit Counters

Free Hit Counters

Most of these thoughts and words are not mine. I have the Holy Spirit alive in me....and often have no idea what is going to be written until I read it as it is being typed. It's awesome!

Do you believe in a higher power?

My Higher Power

My Higher Power
I owe sooo much........everything!

About Me

My photo
I love my life...most of the time. Daddy always said, these are the cards you've been dealt, no re-dos, do the best with what you've got! I sure did love that man!