Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Does this picture intimidate you......

The HOTTEST ORIGINAL graphics on the NET at Sparkletags.Com
WwW.SparkleTags.Com



Would you feel funny pulling out your Bible and reading it while waiting, say, in the doctors office, or as a friend of mine just did, waiting for her daughter to take the permit test for her drivers license.

Would this be easier?




What is it? It says on the detail that it's a Biblezine. It's the complete New Testament. How cool is this? It has great Q & A's and articles of interest.

Why do non-christians or non-church goers think that we (christians and church goers) have all the answers. We just know where to go to get the answers!

I love my Biblezine and my dear friend just gave hers away to someone that thought it was cool! And they make them for kids and in styles for girls and boys.

Know a teenage boy into skateboarding and guitar? Would he feel free to open this magazine (Biblezine) and read it on the bus or in study hall?




Know a gangster type of guy that likes rap and cars? I bought this for one of the teens in our church....he was awed at how it 'talked' to him!





One for young men to read in the breakroom! Or maybe leave one in the breakroom for others to read!





One for girls that are going through that tough time of BOYS (it was so much eaiser when boys had "cooties"!) God can show them the path and give them peace!



And for the younger girls--I think this just about covers them all!



These are great tools, and I'm not ashamed of pulling out my Bible, but if we can use these as tools to get people interested that aren't at the 'place' we are, why not use it! Plus they are inexpensive enough to 'give' to interested parties!

I read today in my Biblezine:

When God's Spirit opens your eyes, Scripture's a place where you can meet the living God!

It's an awesome place.

Our old pastors favorite scripture is Hebrews 11:6

Without faith no one can please God. Anyone who comes to God must believe that he is real and that he rewards those who truly want to find him.

God does not move or turn his back, he stays the same, yesterday, today and tomorrow. If you've never felt close, or don't feel as close as you once did, search, and you will find Him! He loves you! He's waiting for you! He'll NEVER let go!!!

1 comment:

RedeemedandCrowned said...

These are great tool suggestions and awesome gifts for Christmas :) I must say that I am encouraged by your desire to pursue God and understand His Word through indepth Bible Study. I've experienced times of complete confusion as well, but I've always experienced peace and reassurance after reading the Bible. I recently found a resource online called
Bible Study Tools that I think you would enjoy. The reason I like it so much and want to share it with you is because I can read so many commentaries, 29 different translations/versions, lexicons, Greek and Hebrew, devotionals and more all for free. I could never afford these books nor would I have the time to search through all of them! I also like that I can highlight text and save notes. The screen is split-panel so it lets you compare versions, commentaries, etc. which makes it extremely easy to use. I hope you get a chance to check it out! It's been a blessing for me and I want to let others know that they can find tools to understand the Bible without having to go to seminary! I believe that the Bible is the inspired Word of God and that it has the ability to enlighten and impart wisdom, but it helps to have resources that dig deeper into the meaning behind certain words, parables, etc.

Here's the link again: Bible Study Tools

Thanks for stopping by...



Free Hit Counters

Free Hit Counters

Most of these thoughts and words are not mine. I have the Holy Spirit alive in me....and often have no idea what is going to be written until I read it as it is being typed. It's awesome!

Do you believe in a higher power?

My Higher Power

My Higher Power
I owe sooo much........everything!

About Me

My photo
I love my life...most of the time. Daddy always said, these are the cards you've been dealt, no re-dos, do the best with what you've got! I sure did love that man!