Tuesday, December 4, 2007

I love this image....



Romans 14:11 (New Living Translation)
New Living Translation (NLT)
Holy Bible. New Living Translation copyright © 1996, 2004 by Tyndale Charitable Trust. Used by permission of Tyndale House Publishers.


11 For the Scriptures say,

“‘As surely as I live,’ says the Lord,
‘every knee will bend to me,
and every tongue will confess and give praise to God.[a]’”


Yes, in the end, all will bow and know the truth, that God does exist, heaven does exist and yes, hell exists also.

So many are trying to do things in this world through their own power. The struggles of this world are nothing! Want to be set free.....

Wait for this song to load and really listen to the words(I posted them below--go ahead....sing along)...and be set free....know the ransom for your sins has been paid in full...and find out how to get this for yourself....before it's too late!



Artist: CHRIS TOMLIN Song: AMAZING GRACE (MY CHAINS ARE GONE) Album: SEE THE MORNING (2006)


Amazing grace
How sweet the sound
That saved a wretch like me
I once was lost, but now I'm found
Was blind, but now I see

'Twas grace that taught my heart to fear
And grace my fears relieved
How precious did that grace appear
The hour I first believed

My chains are gone
I've been set free
My God, my Savior has ransomed me
And like a flood His mercy reigns
Unending love, Amazing grace

The Lord has promised good to me
His word my hope secures
He will my shield and portion be
As long as life endures

My chains are gone
I've been set free
My God, my Savior has ransomed me
And like a flood His mercy reigns
Unending love, Amazing grace

My chains are gone
I've been set free
My God, my Savior has ransomed me
And like a flood His mercy reigns
Unending love, Amazing grace

The earth shall soon dissolve like snow
The sun forbear to shine
But God, Who called me here below
Will be forever mine
Will be forever mine
You are forever mine


**********************************************************************************

Don't quite know what grace is, I could put on here all the definitions I found on line, but I really think you should look for yourself (if you don't know). Trust me, if you find it....it will be amazing...hum amazing grace....good title for a song...don't you think!

No comments:

Thanks for stopping by...



Free Hit Counters

Free Hit Counters

Most of these thoughts and words are not mine. I have the Holy Spirit alive in me....and often have no idea what is going to be written until I read it as it is being typed. It's awesome!

Do you believe in a higher power?

My Higher Power

My Higher Power
I owe sooo much........everything!

About Me

My photo
I love my life...most of the time. Daddy always said, these are the cards you've been dealt, no re-dos, do the best with what you've got! I sure did love that man!