Monday, August 24, 2009

I'm putting blinders on.......

Yup.....

What I worship....
I'm putting blinders on

My Holy Father....My God....My Abba Father!!!!!


Why, because in the majority of my life I have worshipped things or people that ALWAYS let me down....why....because nothing is perfect forever........

EXCEPT GOD!!!!

I'm learning perfect doesn't mean my way!

Why!

Because I'm not perfect!! (hope Laura--my daughter--isn't reading this!)

And why do people fear death sooooo much?

I know where I am going---- PARADISE

That doesn't sound scarry to me!! Now--how I die--that's another story!!

But I've got some cleaning to do before I die!

Rob Bell- 007 Luggage


This was shown at our church on Sunday. And at the last scene--my hand flew up to cover my mouth as I gasped!!!

I have unfinished business, and I don't know how long I have to get it done--so it starts today!

All of you that I have wronged, I'm sorry.

All of you that I love, I want to say, 'I love you'!

And all of you that are on the fence, thinking there is plenty of time, YOU DON'T KNOW THAT!!!

No comments:

Thanks for stopping by...



Free Hit Counters

Free Hit Counters

Most of these thoughts and words are not mine. I have the Holy Spirit alive in me....and often have no idea what is going to be written until I read it as it is being typed. It's awesome!

Do you believe in a higher power?

My Higher Power

My Higher Power
I owe sooo much........everything!

About Me

My photo
I love my life...most of the time. Daddy always said, these are the cards you've been dealt, no re-dos, do the best with what you've got! I sure did love that man!