Monday, August 10, 2009

King of Kings

With God



Ever make a list of your troubles?

I've got a long one!

Husband with heart problems.
Husband with circulation problems.
I have Type 2 diabetes.
I have fibromyalgia.
I have osteoarthritis.
I have hypothyroid condition.
I have a teenage daughter (but she's not trouble--just a concern).
and the list could go on.....but

which ones of those can God not take care of?

Ah---that's the great part--and even if it ends in the death of my body, I get to go to PARADISE!!!

Got problems--??? All God's children have problems--it's called life!

But I truly believe fear---true great fear is lack of faith. Concern is normal. Even a little fear, but stifling fear is should be handed over to God.

Am I completely good at this....NO! But it has been a long time. Even when Terry had his episode and died (and came back) I had this most AWESOME peace from above!

So---as the song above goes---God never lets go--so hang on with all your stregth, and even if you fall....He'll give you a soft place to land! He's great like that!


Footprints In The Sand
by Mary Stevenson (1922 - 1999)

Footprints in the Sand

One night I had a dream.

I dreamed I was walking along the beach
with the Lord..

Across the sky flashed scenes from my life..
For each scene, I noticed two sets of
footprints in the sand,
one belonging to me, and the other to the Lord..

When the last scene of my life flashed before me,
I looked back at the footprints in the sand.
I noticed that many times along the path of my life
there was only one set of footprints.
I also noticed that it happened at the very lowest
and saddest times in my life.

This really bothered me
and I questioned the Lord about it:
"Lord, you said that once I decided to follow you,
you'd walk with me all the way.
But I have noticed that during the most
troublesome times in my life
there is only one set of footprints.
I don't understand why
when I need you most you would leave me."

The Lord replied:
"My precious child, I love you and would
never leave you.
During your times of trial and suffering,
when you see only one set of footprints, it was then
that I carried you."



by Mary Stevenson






Just as I would not get behind the wheel of my car without insurance.....I won't get out of bed without my God! I praise Him for who He is! My Savior, who paid for my sins with His life....Jesus Christ....Lord of Lord and King of Kings!

No comments:

Thanks for stopping by...



Free Hit Counters

Free Hit Counters

Most of these thoughts and words are not mine. I have the Holy Spirit alive in me....and often have no idea what is going to be written until I read it as it is being typed. It's awesome!

Do you believe in a higher power?

My Higher Power

My Higher Power
I owe sooo much........everything!

About Me

My photo
I love my life...most of the time. Daddy always said, these are the cards you've been dealt, no re-dos, do the best with what you've got! I sure did love that man!