Tuesday, November 4, 2008

This makes my best friend smile.......


I like it when she smiles, so here it is.....watch it and listen to it as much as you want!

And this one is one of my favorite and makes me smile!



Watched this yesterday and decided to put it one here!



I felt led to post this one.


Any of you that know me, know that music, real worship music, moves me! I feel like I am so 'praising' the Lord my God, when I raise my arms and sing with feeling the words of the song. All of you on the worship team have seen me wiping tears. This is another one that moves me!

This has been a strange day. I've spent in prayer and worship and in song (another form or worship for me) and in my Bible! May God continue to Bless America!

No comments:

Thanks for stopping by...



Free Hit Counters

Free Hit Counters

Most of these thoughts and words are not mine. I have the Holy Spirit alive in me....and often have no idea what is going to be written until I read it as it is being typed. It's awesome!

Do you believe in a higher power?

My Higher Power

My Higher Power
I owe sooo much........everything!

About Me

My photo
I love my life...most of the time. Daddy always said, these are the cards you've been dealt, no re-dos, do the best with what you've got! I sure did love that man!