Saturday, April 24, 2010

Art is in Gods' arms....

Ann got this email last night. Your prayers worked...the family has God's amazing peace!


*************************************************

I want to receive Journal update notification e-mails.
Art is walking with Jesus now and is breathing much easier. He left this earth this evening @ 6:00PM. Our family was together today and all had an opportunity to visit with him. We are all missing him but know in our hearts that he is in a much better place and feeling no pain and well rested. We will be back in touch through CaringBridge to let you know of arrangements.

Again, please know that we all appreciate your prayer and emotional support that we have received. We have some wonderful, wonderful friends and family.

Connee, Kathy, Mike and families

************************************


Thank all of you for your prayers--they couldn't believe they where getting prayers from AL from people they didn't know!

No comments:

Thanks for stopping by...



Free Hit Counters

Free Hit Counters

Most of these thoughts and words are not mine. I have the Holy Spirit alive in me....and often have no idea what is going to be written until I read it as it is being typed. It's awesome!

Do you believe in a higher power?

My Higher Power

My Higher Power
I owe sooo much........everything!

About Me

My photo
I love my life...most of the time. Daddy always said, these are the cards you've been dealt, no re-dos, do the best with what you've got! I sure did love that man!