Monday, April 5, 2010

Oh--has it been That long?

Photobucket

He is Risen!

Thank you Jesus, for the pain you endured for me!!! I am so unworthy!

And the road came to a fork, and I truly beleive God is pointing the difficult road, but I take it, because I have turned my life over to Him and MUST trust! It's called faith!

Luke 9:23-27 (New International Version)

23Then he said to them all: "If anyone would come after me, he must deny himself and take up his cross daily and follow me. 24For whoever wants to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for me will save it. 25What good is it for a man to gain the whole world, and yet lose or forfeit his very self? 26If anyone is ashamed of me and my words, the Son of Man will be ashamed of him when he comes in his glory and in the glory of the Father and of the holy angels. 27I tell you the truth, some who are standing here will not taste death before they see the kingdom of God."

I will follow!

So now I start a new journey--or at least a new path. I am excited, yet very apprehensive. But I walk it not alone--which is so re-assuring. The footprints are there--sometimes two--sometimes four--but His are always there--I thank you Jesus--for being with me--even sometimes when I don't even give you notice.

Thank you for your love!

Amen

No comments:

Thanks for stopping by...



Free Hit Counters

Free Hit Counters

Most of these thoughts and words are not mine. I have the Holy Spirit alive in me....and often have no idea what is going to be written until I read it as it is being typed. It's awesome!

Do you believe in a higher power?

My Higher Power

My Higher Power
I owe sooo much........everything!

About Me

My photo
I love my life...most of the time. Daddy always said, these are the cards you've been dealt, no re-dos, do the best with what you've got! I sure did love that man!