Thursday, April 22, 2010

Reassuring to know where he will be when he leaves....

Photobucket

Here is the latest update on Art and Connee.


We just talked with Art's doctor and she told us that his systems are in the process or already have shut down. She told us he has probably a day or two before he goes on to be with our Lord. That is an assurance that is comforting but it is still hard to accept. I really don't know what else to say at this time but will be back on when there is more to report.

I'm sure I couldn't have gotten this far in this process without the prayer support of so many wonderful friends and w/o God making the walk with me. Kathy, our daughter,and several friends are here with me and our son, Mike will be on his way from VA. We love you all and appreciate all your support.

Love,

Connee
*****************************************************************************
Dear Lord,

I lift Art and Connee and their family up to you. I pray you will continue to comfort them and give them the awesome peace that only you can give. I pray that this will stregthen their faith. Because of your son, our Savior, it doesn't have to be goodbye, just 'see you later'!
Amen!

No comments:

Thanks for stopping by...



Free Hit Counters

Free Hit Counters

Most of these thoughts and words are not mine. I have the Holy Spirit alive in me....and often have no idea what is going to be written until I read it as it is being typed. It's awesome!

Do you believe in a higher power?

My Higher Power

My Higher Power
I owe sooo much........everything!

About Me

My photo
I love my life...most of the time. Daddy always said, these are the cards you've been dealt, no re-dos, do the best with what you've got! I sure did love that man!