Wednesday, May 14, 2008

It's been a long time since I've been this excited.....

I joined a group on my Ravelry page called 'Bible in 90'! After you watch the news, you truly wonder if there are any other Christians outside of your church!

I am finding so many websites that are praising God and restoring my faith that the earth has not completely turn to 'Sodom and Gomorrah'. I must stay dilligent and know that God will bring people in my path, and I should be bold in thought, word and deed! My obiedence may make the difference in someone spending eternity in the pit of hell, or the wonderous heavenly home my Father is preparing for me!

I am a lover of music....almost any kind. I'm not found of the new 'scream-o' or heavy metal (since Jimmy Hendrix died), but love BB King to Randy Travis! Chris Tomlin to Garth Brooks. But I have a kid I have been mentoring that listens to rap and found this on GodTube today! I'm going to buy the album for him. (Couldn't get the GodTube one to download.....so I found it on youtube!)



Now I love these guys! I have several of their albums......I'm going to have to get this one................(Blind Boys of Alabama!)




This is the first on of theirs I ever heard!




And here is BB King!!!!



And here is the story of Lucille.....



May you all have a blessed day!

No comments:

Thanks for stopping by...



Free Hit Counters

Free Hit Counters

Most of these thoughts and words are not mine. I have the Holy Spirit alive in me....and often have no idea what is going to be written until I read it as it is being typed. It's awesome!

Do you believe in a higher power?

My Higher Power

My Higher Power
I owe sooo much........everything!

About Me

My photo
I love my life...most of the time. Daddy always said, these are the cards you've been dealt, no re-dos, do the best with what you've got! I sure did love that man!