Monday, May 19, 2008

We have it so easy in todays time....

I'm in the Bible Study on my yarn website of 'Bible in 90', which isn't that hard, because there is a website that reads it to you! I do have my Bible open so I can underline and make notes and later post them on a message board. It's way cool. Genesis was great and fun to discuss, but I just finished Exodus......and WOW. Oh, the first part is very cool with Moses and there is a lot to discuss, but then the tables the incense the blood the curtains and on and on.....I was obedient and read/listened to it all and tomorrow I start Leviticus. I must say, it's been a while since I just read through the Old Testament! Now I remember why.

Now for a song, and then I'll tell you why I chose this one!Do you really know what the Jews had to go through to be faithful to God? All those sacrifices, and I haven't gotten to the ones of the people, just Aaron and Moses and their outfits and the Tabernacle. And they talk of embroidering....that was all hand done and took lots of time. Hammering of gold and finely twisted linen and blue, purple and scarlet yarn and so on and so on.............

We have the 'Blood of Jesus'. The perfect sacrifice! It doesn't hurt us a bit....until we believe and realize what a sacrifice it was....and you really don't know until you have children! Oh, to put my daughter up there....I couldn't...but God loved us so much....He allowed it!
I warn you, this is not for the weak at heart or those possessed with the devil, he will not like you watching this!I warned you, this is hard to watch....but it is the truth. It is documented by witnesses....over 500. It happened almost 2000 years ago and would not still be known as the truth if it were not so!

May God moving in your heart and let you see the truth and the truth will set you free!

No comments:

Thanks for stopping by...



Free Hit Counters

Free Hit Counters

Most of these thoughts and words are not mine. I have the Holy Spirit alive in me....and often have no idea what is going to be written until I read it as it is being typed. It's awesome!

Do you believe in a higher power?

My Higher Power

My Higher Power
I owe sooo much........everything!

About Me

My photo
I love my life...most of the time. Daddy always said, these are the cards you've been dealt, no re-dos, do the best with what you've got! I sure did love that man!