Monday, May 26, 2008

Stars in the sky......

This is the time of graduations..............

The ending of one thing and the beginning of a new thing!


I have a niece and a nephew in St. Louis that graduated last week and this week. My niece graduated an A student from Lindenwood University in St. Charles, Mo. She is on her way to St. Louis University to get her Masters. She is going to be a Crimminoligist in Phychology and teach. She plans on getting her PhD....like her mother. My nephew is graduating in Bridgeton, Mo and planning to attend college in Virginia and wants to create video games...........hey, it's a dirty job, but somebodies got to do it! These things are amazing and you got to be good just to play the things, I can't amagen trying to create one!

Well, I got this card that reads:

As you graduate from High School.......

"Life is filled with as many possibilities as there are stars in the sky."

As you graduate from high school and head out for new adventures, don't be afraid to reach for the stars, because you deserve all the best life has to offer! Congratulations!

And I will add this..............

Indescribable
Uncontainable
You placed the stars in the sky and You know them by name
You are amazing God. All powerful
Untamable
Awestruck we fall to our knees as we humbly proclaim
You are amazing God.
(Indescribable (Chris Tomlin) – © Six Step Records – 2004)


Just remember who placed those stars for you to reach for. You will know when you reach for the right one, for you will feel His joy…..and there is nothing more awesome than feeling Gods joy!


What good is it to succeed and get from point A to point B if point C is where God wanted you. And how do you know what God wants you to do? Well, you ask Him! You develope a ralationship with Him, basiclly the same way you would with a good friend. And His wishes will be made known to you and doors will open. You will feel His joy. Laura, my 15 yr old daughter aways said she could feel God smile in her heart! That is joy!

So, I leave you with this................

Chris Tomlin's INDESCRIBABLE

No comments:

Thanks for stopping by...



Free Hit Counters

Free Hit Counters

Most of these thoughts and words are not mine. I have the Holy Spirit alive in me....and often have no idea what is going to be written until I read it as it is being typed. It's awesome!

Do you believe in a higher power?

My Higher Power

My Higher Power
I owe sooo much........everything!

About Me

My photo
I love my life...most of the time. Daddy always said, these are the cards you've been dealt, no re-dos, do the best with what you've got! I sure did love that man!