Saturday, May 17, 2008

That's my King, do you know Him?

I wanted to post a beautiful picture of 'The names of God' right here, and then was so turned off the everybody wants to 'sell' me a poster! So, I choose one version (beside God) that describes God to me.

Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us



Yes, the simple "I AM".

But then I found this on YOUTUBE that says it so much better, and be sure to listen to the end....when he says, I wish I could describe Him....I laughed through my tears.

If you are searching, then you haven't found Him! Think of your life, as a wholeness. Then think of it as a jigsaw puzzle. Ever done on of those. Ever lost one piece. That's how you feel. There is only one piece that will make you whole, that is God our Father!




If you are search, don't be deceived! God is good, but Oprah, He is jealous! His jealousy is pure....not as our jealousy.....He created us to worship Him. He is to be the center of our lives. He is to be above all else....but He gave us free will. What good is our worship of Him if He made us only to worship Him. He wants us to choose to worship Him.

If you are searching..........

don't stop until you find the one and only true God. The God that loves you so much, He sent His one and only Son, Jesus Christ, to lead a perfect life, and take all sin to the cross and die for our sins.

John 3:16 tells us:

16 "For God loved the world so much that he gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life.17 God sent his Son into the world not to judge the world, but to save the world through him.





This 'sums' it up, short and sweet!
1 Saviour plus 3 Nails equals 4 Given!

No comments:

Thanks for stopping by...



Free Hit Counters

Free Hit Counters

Most of these thoughts and words are not mine. I have the Holy Spirit alive in me....and often have no idea what is going to be written until I read it as it is being typed. It's awesome!

Do you believe in a higher power?

My Higher Power

My Higher Power
I owe sooo much........everything!

About Me

My photo
I love my life...most of the time. Daddy always said, these are the cards you've been dealt, no re-dos, do the best with what you've got! I sure did love that man!